Hear streaming music is in fashion right now, there is no doubt about that. And perhaps the applications that lead this industry are Spôtîfy and Deezer. Of both apps, we have already published the plus versions that add some extra functions to the versions that we normally install from the Play Store. However, there is a function that is currently highly requested by users and that unfortunately the plus apps have not yet managed to achieve. This is the function of listen to music offline. Therefore, the app that I share with you in this post, comes to solve this problem.
[Spôtîfy MOD APK, las funciones de pago gratis en tu Android]
The app in question is called Deezloader, and installs simply as a APK file. With this app you can search for your favorite songs and download them directly from your smartphone. These songs will be downloaded with the highest audio quality and even, with its respective album art. In addition, we can also download complete playlists from Deezer or Spôtîfy simply with the link that is generated when sharing said playlist. It is simply a copy and paste process, all very easy.
But hey, better I show you how the app works through a video that I leave you next. So you can see in action Deezloader and you will surely be convinced of having this app on your Android. Of course, don’t forget that You can find the application download links at the end of this post. And finally, If you liked or served this application do not forget to share it with your friends, that would help this blog a lot. Until next time!
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Improve download speed.
- Now it is not necessary to log into the app to download.
- Downloaded songs are stored in Internal memory> Music
How to install?
- Download the APK of «Deezloader» from the download links at the end of this post.
- Make sure you smartphone or tablet have activated the “Unknown sources or origins” option. Find this option in the security settings of your Android. (* If you have Android 8.0 onwards, go to Settings or Configuration, Lock and Security, Install unknown applications and select the file manager application that you have installed, finally select “Allow from this source”).
- Enter to file manager that you have installed and look for the folder or the place where you downloaded the APK. Generally downloaded files are located in the “Download” or “Downloads” folder.
- Locate the APK and tap on top of it. A screen will open to confirm the installation. Touch the “Install” option and ready!
Deezloader Video Tutorial
Codes for using Spôtify functions
Client ID: 83dc6af3077440c7b40a26
Client Secret: 920dd93daa6b4c2d99f7fe