A new music app It has landed. Is about Freeza, a software completely gratuitous for our Android devices with which we can listen and download our favorite songs. And is that Freeza It has recently come out of its beta version and its final version has been officially launched, which has been tested in this blog without finding any failure in terms of operation.
This application was developed with the intention of replacing Deezloader, or also called Deezer Downloader. However, the difference with Deezloader is that in addition to having the same music download function, it is also possible to listen to music through this app. Then I will briefly tell you the others features of this application.
Freezer App Features:
- Download songs, albums and playlists.
- Download available in FLAC, MP3 320kbps and 128kbps.
- Light, dark and black theme (AMOLED screens).
- Song lyrics during playback.
How to install Freezer?
- Download the APK of «Freezer» from the download links at the end of this post.
- Make sure you smartphone or tablet have activated the “Unknown sources or origins” option. Find this option in the security settings of your Android. (* If you have Android 8.0 onwards, go to Settings or Configuration, Lock and Security, Install unknown applications and select the file manager application that you have installed, finally select “Allow from this source”).
- Enter to file manager that you have installed and look for the folder or the place where you downloaded the APK. Generally downloaded files are located in the “Download” or “Downloads” folder.
- Locate the APK and tap on top of it. A screen will open to confirm the installation. Touch the “Install” option and ready!
NOTE: You may receive a warning from Google Play Protect. This is a message that Google launches when trying to install any APK external to Google Play but there is nothing to worry about, simply select “install anyway” or disable Play Protect.